Those of us who work in the pharmaceutical industry, often state the mantra that we are seeking to address unmet medical needs. We often rattle off that we want to ensure that all patients are able to access our innovations. Yet, our innovations are becoming more and more expensive. We are now at the point where true innovations cost a million USD per patient that accesses it. How can this situation be improved?
- Tell research subjects the good, the bad and the ugly about entering your clinical trials
- Clinical research consulting paves the way for regulatory approval
- Maximizing Your Probability of Success with Expert Input
- From Concept to Commercialization – Designing the Target Product Profile
- Is your team functioning at 100%?